- Files should be saved and exported as PDF or EPS files only.
- Files should be saved as 8 bit for pc.
- Resolution should be 300 dpi.
- Sent as 100% process black only, not four colours layered.
- Files should not be saved as RGB.
- All files must be imposed (in position as on printed sheet) with register marks.
- All wrongly sent and outputted film will be charged for.
- SAVE FROM PDF FILE TO EPS FILE, TRANSFER TO ADOBE DISTILLER AND SAVE AS A PDF.
- PDF is saved in the oldest version available (Acrobat 4). PDF Version 1.3 (which should not contain layers) file is generated from Acrobat Distiller also.